Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Aaron Michael Brumback


I could not start this blog without making my first post about my sweet little angel baby!! Aaron will be 6 months old this Friday and I can't express how much joy he brings to our lives. The saying that we never knew what we did before him is so true. I can't remember my life before him and couldn't imagine my life without him in it. Aaron is growing so fast everyday and now has two teeth on the bottom that are partially through. He is rolling all around and can get up on all fours but goes splat the second he tries to take off. Sometimes I can't wait for the days when I see him crawling or walking around, but I also want to just sit back and enjoy every second of his sweetness. I love being able to stay home with him and am so thankful for this opportunity. I truly love being his mommy and I cherish all the time I have with him. I still get sad and tears spring to my eyes when I imagine him all grown up. It's crazy, but the second I had him I can no longer watch the sad things on the news or anything negative on t.v. It breaks my heart that every little child can not feel the love that I have for Aaron. I am so overwhelmed with God's love and I take my job as Aaron's mommy very seriously and pray that God uses him in a special way and that Aaron lives his life for Him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment