Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Believe...

A friend of mine blogged about the things she believed in a recent post and it has inspired me to do the same!

I believe we are saved by God's grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
I believe in Routine
I believe you have to break routine every now and then and be spontaneous.
I believe in the power of prayer
I believe the best smell in the world is pinto beans cooking and pine sol (that is another story for another day)
I believe that I am blessed far more than I deserve
I believe that God is not done with me yet
I believe that my husband is amazing
I believe that Aaron is the cutest kid ever ;)
I believe in forgiving
I believe in spanking
I believe God cares about everything going on in my life no matter how insignificant I think it is.
I believe in spending time alone with God
I believe in reading the Bible
I believe I am not defined by being a wife and mom or friend or sister. 
I believe I need to pray more, read my Bible more and listen to God more.
I believe even on your worst days you should still thank God because there is always someone somewhere who would trade places with you.
I believe in eating dinner together as a family every night
I believe in turning your cell phone off during important family time
I believe that as a parent you are setting an example to your child and that it's not what you say it's what you do.
I believe in vacations





No comments:

Post a Comment