Monday, June 27, 2011

Our new house!!

So Alan and I have made the big plunge and are finally buying our first home!!  We have been renting for over a year and a half and have finally found the house we want!  I am so excited.  It's four bedrooms, 2500 sq, feet, 3 full bathrooms, a open split floor plan with an extra room off to the side in the front of the house.  We are still deciding weather to make it a family/play room or an office.  We will probably turn it into a play room for now.  It is absolutely beautiful on the inside and has a very large screened in back porch perfect for entertaining.  God has truly blessed us here in Florida and I am so excited to move in. We will close the first week in August!!  I will post pictures of the inside soon after!! I will have a guest bedroom and bathroom ready for visitors so come on down!! The beach is a very easy 45 min drive away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment